Standard PLUS Smooth Backed Mats
Present a professional image, protect your floors and reduce your cleaning requirements all within the first few metres of your reception. This smooth rubber backed mat is perfect for smooth floor coverings that are found in offices, warehouses and commercial areas.
The Cannon Hygiene team can advise on the selection and placements of your mats for maximum effectiveness. With a range of sizes and a mat lift and lay service that can be configured to your needs we provide floor care solutions, not simply office mats. We use a superior quality of mats combined with lift and lay service provides a complete and hassle free method to protect your floors with mats that always look good.
If you are interested in understanding more about our floor mats solutions or you would like to discuss your mat requirements, please contact one of our team members who would be delighted to speak with you.
- Smooth/ flat Nitrile rubber backing - excellent stability and slip resistance on smooth floors e,g wood, tiles etc. Resilient, hardwearing, washable rubber.
- Solution-dyed nylon 6 yarn - highly efficient in retaining dirt and absorbing moisture to protect floors and reduce cleaning.
- Fresh, clean, laundered mat replaced every time. ‘Lift and lay’ fortnightly service as standard.
- Available in Granite made up from tri-coloured yarn - excellent at concealing dirt and improving business image.
- Choice of standard sizes and colours available.
Installed by our Certified Hygiene Technicians
We are fully committed to developing and improving our customer experience. So, as we understand that our Hygiene Technicians are a huge part of your daily interaction with us we have introduced our CHT (Certified Hygiene Technician) programme. For more information click here.
Fortnightly Service Frequency
Not only does a Fortnightly Service frequency give you more value in that you will receive more service visits per year than a conventional service frequency, your product/services are also maintained to the highest standards. Ensuring you receive the quality products/services you expect from Cannon Hygiene.
Floorcare is also an essential part of the service provision helping to ensure floors stay clean, dry and more importantly safe as dirt and moisture is collected and retained at the front door.