Cannon Airjet Hand Dryer
Blade hand dryers
Upper and lower sensors instantly detect movement for automatic operation making our blade hand dryer ideal for all washrooms including accessible. The new wave pattern airjets and triangular silencer ensure the quietest operation with CE approval and the Quiet Mark Accreditation.
Anti-microbial treatment protects all the areas which come into contact with water minimising cross infection. The drain tank collects water drips protecting washroom floors. The Cannon Airjet is listed on the Governments Energy Technology List for Enhanced Capital Allowance.
Learn more about the Cannon Hygiene Commercial Hand Drier range.
- Operates from just 550W
- Dries hands in just 10 seconds
- Compact, stylish design provides easy cleaning and low maintenance
- Anti-microbial treatment for areas in contact with water prevents cross-contamination of bacteria
- Larger hand drying area for ease of use
- Upper & lower sensors detect hands being placed in and removed for optimum efficiency
- New wave pattern airjets and triangular silencer ensure the quietest operation
- Drain Tank collects waste water for a drip free washroom
Annual service frequency
We understand it is you the customer who decides if we live up to & exceed your expectations. With this in mind your specific requirements are taken into account upon installation of this hand drier, meaning an annual service is ample in ensuring your responsibilities to staff, customers and other stakeholders are met.
As well as demanding the highest quality products and services, a priority is the reduction of their carbon footprint and costs through energy saving. Cannon Hygiene has helped to meet these requirements by installing the Cannon Airjet hand dryer. The Airjet delivers cost savings of up to 90% over traditional warm air hand dryers due to its energy efficiency.