Mini Concept Feminine Hygiene Unit
In washrooms space is often limited. The Mini Concept Feminine Hygiene Unit has all the benefits of the Standard Concept Unit, but it a shorter format making it ideal for smaller washroom cubicles.
Compact Feminine Hygiene Unit
The Mini Concept FHU features a foot pedal which allows for hands-free operation, reducing the chance of cross contamination. All our Concept units contain Activap™ - our leading vapour action germicide, which is proven to kill up to 99.999% of bacteria.
Cannon Hygiene innovated the feminine hygiene industry back in 1955 by being the first company to provide a feminine disposal service. We’ve continued moving the industry forwards to become the UK’s leading feminine hygiene bins supplier.
Effective management of feminine hygiene demands much more than just odour control. We minimise the spread of germs with ActivapTM, the best germicide available in the market which is proven to kill bacteria to well below safe levels. We will only ever provide a unit exchange service as we believe this is the best and most hygienic service for you. This means our highly trained hygiene technicians will regular visit your premises to replace your used FHU with a professionally cleaned unit to ensure the highest hygiene standards.
If your building has small washrooms with limited cubicle space, then contact our hygiene services team to find out more about the Mini Concept feminine hygiene unit.
- Exclusive Activap™ germicide - Every sanitary bin contains a unique, environmentally friendly germicide certified against Hep B & HIV to render waste harmless
- Discreet unit exchange service - fresh, clean unit replaced every time
- Stainless steel modesty tray - conceals the unit contents and minimises bacteria growth
- Integral foot pedal - allows for hands free operation, minimising cross infection
- Units are lockable for secure areas
- Efficient Design - Ensures the unit will fit into the smallest cubicle. As ideal solution where space is limited.
- Serviced every month by our Hygiene Technicians
Installed by our Certified Hygiene Technicians
We are fully committed to developing and improving our customer experience. So, as we understand that our Hygiene Technicians are a huge part of your daily interaction with us we have introduced our CHT (Certified Hygiene Technician) programme. For more information click here.
Monthly Service Frequency
We understand it is you the customer who decides if we live up to & exceed your expectations, we pride ourselves in providing relevant, best value solutions for you and your organisation. This is why we operate on a monthly service basis, giving you more services over your contract period than a like for like service provider.