First Aid Kit
Every business should provide first aid supplies that are close at hand in the event of an emergency. The Cannon Hygiene first aid kit unit will ensure that all medical essentials are available when needed.
Workplace First Aid Kits
It is an employer’s responsibility to provide first aid supplies to their employees under the Health and Safety at Work Act. Fully equipped workplace first aid kits mean that first aid can be administered to employees who have had an accident quickly and efficiently. The first aid kit can wall mounted for added convenience and easy accessibility.
The Cannon Hygiene service promise will ensure that your first aid station is permanently stocked and refilled when products are used, so you can be confident that your first aid provision is fully taken care of.
Our first aid kits are fully stocked with all the necessary supplies including plasters, eye pads, triangular bandages, safety pins, medium and large dressing, gloves and wipes.
- Measured dosing of plasters to cut down on over usage.
- Serviced to ensure that the unit is always fully equipped.
- Area to write your emergency telephone numbers.
- Area which details ‘First Aid’ guidance procedures at a glance.
- First Aid dispenser can be removed for portability.
- Available in 2 sizes: 20 persons and 50 persons.
- Additional items available:
- Clickplast rack with a choice of ‘pilferproof’ plaster micros.