Cannon GD Kitchen Grease Degrader
Fats, oils and grease (FOG) cause major problems in drains and sewers. This type of waste is very common in facilities where food preparation is undertaken. When FOG waste congeals it forms blockages, which are costly to clear. These blockages can lead to unpleasant odours, unhygienic conditions, cause floods and pollute our streams and rivers.
Effective FOG Degrader
The Cannon GD Kitchen Grease Degrader uses microbiological technology to provide a complete solution to ensure that kitchen drains continue to run freely to avoid blockages and expensive maintenance bills. Enzymes are used to degrade the bacteria in fats and oils that cause malodours.
If food is prepared on your premises then it is vitally important to take the necessary action to ensure that fats, oils and grease is being dealt with in the correct way. There are a number of benefits to the Cannon GD Kitchen Grease Degrader including:
- Maintains free flowing drains
- Eliminates bad odours
- Natural and environmentally friendly solution
- No hazardous chemicals
- No requirement for large scale dispensing equipment
- Reduces drain maintenance costs and downtime
- Creates an improved working environment
- No adverse effects on pipework or fittings
If you would like to find out more about dealing with FOG waste, then contact our team.
- Uses special grease degrading bacteria to break down the fats & oils
- Extremely resilient, specially selected bacteria work within the environment of the waste pipe to form a bio film
- The bacteriasin the bio film release highly active enzymes which digest the fat and grease.
- The bio film creates a continuous working environment, always ready for the next flow of waste.
- The unit has been designed to the highest specification for functionality and robustness in use.
- Technology delivers the required amount of formulation at the right time of day